Misfit Union is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information collected by us
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Similar to other website operators, Misfit Union collects non-personally-identifiable information that are typically made available through web browsers and servers, such as browser type, referring site, language preference, and the date and time stamp. Such information may be used by Misfit Union for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
From time to time, Misfit Union may release non-personally-identifiable information in an aggregated or anonymous manner, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
Misfit Union also collects potentially personally-identifiable information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users. Misfit Union only discloses IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifiable information as described below.
Some of the information we collect through your use of our Website may personally identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). The types of Personally Identifiable Information you may submit in connection with use of the Website include:
- contact information (such as name, billing and/or shipping address, email address and telephone number);
- account passwords for the Website for logged in users;
- payment card information and other billing information (such as card image, card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and card verification code) associated with your account; and
- geographic location. (address, postcode, city, country).
We may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect, to:
- provide the Website to you and send you information that enables you to use our Website and purchase Products;
- operate our Website, including access management, payment processing, Website administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical and survey purposes;
- create and manage your account;
- contact you about activity on your account;
- respond to your requests, feedback or inquiries;
- notify you about updates, information, or alerts regarding our Website;
- comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements, as well as relevant industry standards and our policies;
- protect and enforce our rights arising under any agreements entered into between you and us, including billing and collection;
- protect the integrity and maintain the security of our Website, including secured areas of the Website; and
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including conducting surveys and market research, developing new products, services, and promotions, analyzing and enhancing existing products, services, and promotions, managing our communications; performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions.
In addition, we may use your information as described in any notice provided at the time you provide the information; and for any other purpose for which you may provide consent.
How We Share Information
Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may share Personally Identifiable Information with:
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, liquidation, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred;
- other third parties with your express consent for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- you, upon your written request.
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information to law enforcement agencies, government officials, or other third parties as necessary for the purpose of:
- complying with any court order, law or legal proceedings, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- preventing fraud and providing credit risk reduction;
- protecting the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
In addition, we may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including aggregated or anonymized data:
- to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our Website, so that our partners may also understand how often people use their services and our Website;
- with analytics, search engine, or other service providers that help us improve our Website;
- to report to our affiliates, licensors and service providers about the use of various aspects of the Website; and
- with other Users or prospective Users of the Website.
The security of your Personal Information is important to Misfit Union and we have established commercially acceptable means designed to protect your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage system is 100% secure and no system can guarantee complete security of your information. As a result, Misfit Union cannot ensure or warrant that your information, including your Personally Identifiable Information, is secure from unauthorized third parties. Thus, your use of the Website and communication with us about them is at your own risk.
Links to External Websites
Yellow Kitchen Ltd
Michael Georgalla 4,
2409 Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus